Creating your backyard oasis should be a fun adventure all the way through, including the buying process! That’s why we’ve taken the guesswork out of it and broken our buying process down into a handy list below. Keep in mind, you’ll have our expert team to personally guide you through the process, but this list gives you an idea of what to expect.What You Can Expect
The buying process can take from one month to a year, from your first contact with us to purchasing, delivery and installation of your pool, hot tub or swim spa. The process differs depending on whether it’s a pool, hot tub or swim spa that you’re buying; and on top of that, no two installations are the same. However, this list will give you a good idea of what to expect and our team is more than happy to discuss the nitty gritty details of your unique buying process so that you are informed every step of the way.
- You make initial contact with us to express your interest in a pool, hot tub or swim spa via our website, email, phone or a visit to our store.
- Our sales manager follows up with you the next day by phone, as well as sends you an email containing our brochures and more information.
- We continue to reach out to you with emails containing helpful tips and details of the buying process.
- You may call us with additional questions or to get a ballpark quote and we’ll email you more information.
- We provide you with pricing quotes, owners manuals and warranty information for your favorite models.
- We schedule a yard visit.
- You settle on the pool, hot tub or swim spa model and size of your choice and we send you the contractor checklist to help with the planning process for your new backyard oasis.
- Your salesperson provides you with information on covers, cover lifts, accessories, special pricing incentives and financing options.
- We conduct the yard visit, approve the delivery process and provide you with the final pricing quote, including any accessories and applicable fees for installation.
- You make the down payment on your pool, hot tub or swim spa and make payment arrangements for the remaining balance. We sign the contract and finalize the order.
- Your pool, hot tub or swim spa is ordered. W work together as a team to begin the preparation process for your yard, including landscaping, building, electrical and plumbing.
- We schedule the delivery and installation based upon our projected completion of your yard preparation, (timing varies depending on the pool, hot tub or swim spa purchased, time of year, availability of stock, etc.).
- We deliver and install your pool, hot tub or swim spa, and brief you on best practices for ongoing care and maintenance.
- Et voilà! You and your family begin enjoying your very own backyard oasis for years to come!